Recast Acceptable Use Policy
You must not submit, upload or stream Content to the Platform that:
- is not suitable for viewing by under 16 year olds;
- infringes, or causes us to infringe, the rights of any third party, including intellectual property rights and privacy rights;
- is (or encourages, promotes or condones activities that are) harmful, illegal, offensive, defamatory, libellous, threatening, pornographic, harassing, racially or ethnically offensive, likely to incite violence or hatred, or would otherwise amount to a criminal offence under applicable terrorism, child sex, and racism laws;
- promotes, supports, contains or links to software programs, applications or websites which propagate, distribute or contain hacking software or similar applications, utilities or programs, software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of the Platform;
- impersonates another person; and/or
- falsely expresses or implies that you or your Content is sponsored or endorsed by Recast, the Platform and/or another User.
In addition you must not
- do anything which could damage, disable, overburden or impair the functionality of the Platform;
- do anything which reformats or frames any portion of the web pages that are part of the Platform;
- interfere with another User’s use and enjoyment of the Platform; and/or
- harvest or collect email addresses, contact information or other personal data of Users from the Platform by electronic or other means.
If you are a Fan, your Fan Content must not contain any advertising or promotional Content.
If you are a Publisher, you must ensure that your Publisher Content does not include any advertising or promotional Content which does not comply with applicable law and it must comply with our Advertising Policy.